Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Help For First Time Home Buyers

  With more and more first-time home buyers entering the market, it has been discovered there is a desire amongst these potential buyers to better understand and grasp the financial details in the home buying process.  In response to this, the Canadian Real Estate Association has launched an online tool to help guide would-be first-time buyers through the process.

  This online tutorial is called the Homebuyer’s Road Map and was created in conjunction with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada.   The tutorial offers some basic information and advice pertaining to seven areas that buyers should be aware of before embarking on the home ownership journey, including whether or not they’re even ready to buy a home. I vividly remember purchasing my first home in Aurora, Ontario back in 1984. It was new home to be built and after signing all the builder paperwork and bank documents for a mortgage I thought to myself what have I done!  Perhaps if I had had access to information such as what is now available online I would not have had such apprehension. 
   
  First-time buyers can also find additional information in one of my Home Cents©  Help Tips articles titled First-Time Buyers. Finding the Right Home for You

No comments:


Contact Me

Royal LePAGE Locations North (Brokerage)

330 First Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1B4



Email:
rickcrouch@propertycollingwood.com



Direct: 705-443-1037



Office: 705-445-5520 ext 230




Website:
www.rickcrouch.realtor















My Profile