Saturday, February 16, 2008

Royal LePage Awards







This coming week marks the Annual Royal LePage Awards night in Toronto. Based on another strong year for real estate sales throuought our area and the hard work of my REALTOR® peers at Royal LePage All Real Estate Services in Collingwood, a number of us will be heading to Toronto later this week to accept our awards. While many may view these awards as somewhat self serving to the REALTORS®, their attainment acknowledges the knowledge, work ethic and dedication it takes to be successful in what is a very difficult and ever-changing business.

I wish to thank all of my clients and supporters for helping me attain the Royal LePage "President's Gold" award for 2007. Without the patronage and confidence of my past clients, their ongoing referrals and the added service and value I strive to provide to my clients both old and new, recognition such as this would not be possible. I extend to all of you my heartfelt thanks and I remained committed to providing all of my buyer and seller clients with nothing less than a gold standard of real estate service and expertise in the future.

No comments:


Contact Me

Royal LePAGE Locations North (Brokerage)

330 First Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1B4



Email:
rickcrouch@propertycollingwood.com



Direct: 705-443-1037



Office: 705-445-5520 ext 230




Website:
www.rickcrouch.realtor















My Profile